- The most comprehensive and cost-effective follow-on
biopharmaceuticals (biosimilars, biobetters and biogenerics) pipeline
- Essential and cost-effecctive
too! The Directory defines the industry common denominator of knowledge and
competitive intelligence concerning the products it covers
(what your competitors with access know, but you don't). Less than $.75/record [compare that to any other pipeline resource].
- Authored by the author/publisher of BIOPHARMA Biopharmaceutical
Products in the U.S. and European Markets
(www.biopharma.com), since 2001
the only information resource/reference specializing in
biopharmaceutical products; now the "The Reference Products Reference."
- Contents (10/8/2018)
1,725 product records total
1,008 biosimilar product records
155 reference product records
>11,000 product index terms: >7,300 subject terms (mostly
indications) plus ~4,380 product/agent nomenclature terms
752 company records; 184
- Coverage - all follow-on biopharmaceuticals in development or marketed worldwide
Only recombinant and other cultured/fermented protein-based products are included.  Classic biologics are excluded - vaccines, blood/plasma and cellular products.
- biosimilars - genuine biosimilars; follow-ons targeted to
highly-regulated countries with approvals based on extensive comparative analytical
and clinical (bio)similarity testing, with GMP
- biogenerics - "biosimilars" not generally on track for or with approvals in highly-regulated countries, generally without GMP
manufacturing and rigorous biosimilar analytical or clinical testing and approvals, generally, marketed in lesser- and non-regulated
countries and international commerce
[Note, an indexing field distigunishes between biosimilars/highly-regulated major markets targeted vs.
biogenerics/lesser-regulated international markets targeted].
- biobetters - Products too innovative or otherwise too different relative to any reference product to receive approval as a
- Product information - Product records include:
agent/product trade name(s)
stage/phase of development
country/region for companies
indexing (mostly indications)
major market/GMP vs. lesser-regulated/non-GMP
(biogeneric) products tagged
the products and company involvement
Cross-references (links in the databases) between product
and company records
- Company information - Company
company name(s), including cross-references
products company is involved with
company annual revenue range
notes and links to related products
Cross-references (links in the databases) between company
and product records
- Currency - Updated quarterly. Last full update on Oct. 8, 2018
- Format/Deliverables - Web database subscription plua a 1-time book-formatted PDF file upon start of subscription
- Database annual subscription options
- "individual" subscription (database at this site), $1,600/year. "Individual" passwords may be reasonably
shared much as a book version might be shared, such as with colleagues working at the same site on the same projects, in same department, etc.
- Company-wide/global access. Inquire about automatic access by server IP numbers (no log-in required)
- Bundled online subscriptions:  Add a subscription to BIOPHARMA:
Biopharmaceutical Products in the U.S. and European Markets ("The Reference Products Reference");
inquire about prices/discounts.
- Payment options - Check ($US) or credit charge. payments made to and orders filled by BioPlan Associates, Inc.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - Full refund within a month, if you don't learn information that affects your company, your perspectives, etc.
For sales inquiries and purchases; 9AM-5PM Eastern U.S. time: